Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year





Well first off sorry about not having posted lately. I have forgotten to take pictures a couple times now. The ones that I have posted tonight are from last week I think. One is of a new game we played called Nose Ball, ask your son about it if you get the chance,

Tonight we talked about strength which God gives to us. Our theme verse was from Psalm 28:7a, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped,"

The other thing that you need to know is that we have started working on our Shape 'n' Race cars for our race night in early February. By now your boy should have a block of wood to shape his car from. Tonight we started cutting out the outlines for the guys. If your boy cannot get his car cut out at home then he will need to bring it with the outline drawn on the side for next week. The first picture above shows an example of a block of wood ready to be cut. Shapes can be drawn or printed from the internet and traced. Once the car is cut it can the be sanded and then painted. Once all the cars are done we will be having a race night. We should be able to gauge next week how the progress is going and then decide which Wednesday to have the races. See you all next week.

Ranger Dan

2 comments:

Thomas said...

i will win the race

Anonymous said...

Well Tom
You did not
your racer was too slow

sorry